Tattoo

0 0 0 Is Fergie Pregnant? Black Eyed Peas Halftime Show Suggests�Maybe

This was a different Super Bowl for me. And though I enjoyed every second of the incredibly exciting game, I�d be lying if I told you it went exactly as I had hoped. Don�t get me wrong. I was for Green Bay. So as far as the football goes, all went well. But as far as the actual viewing of said football? Anything but.

For starters, Caroline and I didn�t have the necessary energy to add any festive touches to the biggest spectator sporting event of the year. Not only did we not go to any parties, but we also didn�t bother to make any type of special dish to scarf down as we watched from home. But what�s more, on account of her pregnancy, Caroline was feeling so sluggish that she didn�t even make it to halftime. And I�m beginning to wonder if she wasn�t the only lovely lady tonight to have a pregnancy impact her Super Bowl performance.

Because like Caroline, Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas seemed to be a touch off of her game as well. At least if her halftime performance was any indicator. Now, I�m usually not one to harsh on live performances. In fact, I typically err on the side of praising a performance even when it was less than�praiseworthy. But, even I have to say that something seemed to be awry tonight during halftime at Dallas.

And now the internet is abuzz with the million dollar question: is Fergie pregnant? We, ourselves, asked about Fergie over at FameCrawler. And now that the question is out there, I can�t help but to revisit her halftime showing and wonder if there might be something to the rumor.

Fergie seemed out of synch in every way possible. At first, her mike wasn�t turned up enough. But then when the volume was corrected, there was a pitch issue that never even came close to being remedied. When she stood alongside Slash and busted out Sweet Child of Mine, it sounded anything but sweet. Could it be that there was a double entendre to the lyrics she sang (noticeably off key)?

Regardless, I�m sure the nerves are at an all-time high when engaging in such a gigantic gig as the one the Black Eyed Peas had tonight. If you add extra hormones to the mix? I could see how it�d be near impossible to pull it all off without a glitch.

So I�m guessing that maybe, just maybe, she and Josh Duhamel are expecting their first child. And as the Mommyologist opined at FameCrawler, if Fergie does happen to be with child? It really would be a good excuse for her poor performance at Super Bowl XLV tonight.

Now if you�ll excuse me, I gotta go. I�m pretty sure I just heard my wife stirring in the bedroom. She must have woken up. I�d better go get her some ice cream before it gets ugly.
TATTOO