Tattoo

You Must to Know : The IBM Jeopardy Challenge kicked off tonight

Did you all just see that? The IBM Jeopardy Challenge kicked off tonight, and Watson, the IBM-developed artificial intelligence absolutely more than held his own against his human competition. Mechanical men!

At the end of day one (it�s a three-day tournament), Watson, along with Brad Rutter, leads with $5,000. Poor Ken Jennings has only $2,000 to his name.

Double Jeopardy beings tomorrow, while Twitter (where I got that �angry nerds� barb) is the place to be during the show.

I can�t even pretend to be impartial�I�m pulling for Watson all the way here, and I, for one, welcome our new artificial intelligence overlords.

Sorry about the spoilers, West Coasties. I�ll keep them out of the headline and behind the �read more� fold tomorrow and Wednesday.
TATTOO