Tattoo

Google not indexing pages from their baby blogger

I created a blogger blog about 5 or 6 days back and submitted sitemap into google webmaster tools. But it is still not indexed by google. I even added the link to my signatures on another forum. I don't have adsense on it yet but one unique article written by me. 
The best effective way is making some backlinks for it from websites which are indexing fast. i.e social bookmarks, article directories and any other website you know which is indexing fast. Also if you have an indexed blog/website, link to your new site from it and it speeds up indexing your new site. 

I think the Google Bosses saw this thread and now one page from my blog appears in google index. I will now start adding unique quality articles written by me on that blog and do some article submission too. I am competing for a low competition keyword so I hope I will get some rankings soon doing this. Wish me luck. If you have some real suggestions on getting good rankings more quicker then please feel free to throw them in.

Thanks.
TATTOO