Tattoo

I had Yet to Hear I Need A Doctor : Eminem Ft. Skylar Grey Grammy

Eminem, Dr. Dre, and Skylar Grey all teamed up to perform I Need A Doctor at the Grammys. Check out the video of their amazing performance here!

I had yet to hear I Need A Doctor, (yes I live under a rock) but tonight Eminem blew me away.

His performance of Love the Way You Lie with Rihanna, was awe-inspiring, and then came I Need A Doctor. First off, it is amazing to see Eminem come back. He was on top for so long, when I was in high school (yes, I was in high school back then), and then had his rehab and wifey issues so it seemed like he had a lot to work through. And of course artist like Lil� Wayne and Drake had come out big while he was out so he had to make quite the impact to make a strong respectable come back.

Tonights performance just proved that he is an artist that will be around for a long time, and clearly the things he went through helped him make some incredible music.

We live blogged the Grammys here at Right TV, but in case you missed the performance, or want to see it again, I have posted it below.

As for Skylar Grey, she was also incredible. She rocked out and her vocals were on point. Was it weird that they didn�t really show her face? I�ve looked for pictures of her and it is the same thing, is that a trademark thing or something? After looking her up I realized where I knew her from: She performed under the name Holly Brook and performed �Where�d You Go� with Fort Minor. She also co wrote Love The Way You Lie, among many other songs.

So what did you think about the I Need A Doctor, Eminem Ft. Skylar Grey Grammy performance?
TATTOO